Nextage is a leading financial services firm specializing in the high-tech business ecosystem of Israel and the United States.
We are seeking great people who are interested in professional growth, and an opportunity to work with our FP&A team for our Clients.
What you’ll do…
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Ongoing support & maintenance to clients & team
- Drafting reports and presentations
- Operating economic models using Excel
What you’ll need…
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or related subjects
- Fluent English
- Strong quantitative and/or modeling skills
- High MS Excel capabilities- must!
Applicants send CV to Jobs@nextage.co.il