Nextage is looking for a business development enthusiast
Nextage specializes in end-to-end financial services solutions for the high-tech ecosystem in Israel and the US. We’ve been assisting companies of all sizes to optimize their financial operations, while successfully leading hundreds of funding rounds and dozens of acquisitions, IPOs and global expansion processes.
• Handling all Marketing and Business Development activities
• Working with entrepreneurs, investors, business partners and service providers to create business connections and cooperation’s
• Handle all facebook and other SM platformsInitiating and managing events, round-tables, meetups etc.
• Customer success – responsibility for Nextage clients’ experience throughout their life cycle. From locating and introducing new clients to the company and maintaining a close business relationship with the client, to ensuring satisfaction and retention.
• An undergraduate degree – mandatory
• 1-2 years of prior experience in the business development and/or marketing – mandatory
• Prior knowledge and networking in the business ecosystem – investors, entrepreneurs, startups, partners etc. – mandatory
• Social media and content marketing creation know-how – Advantage
• Past experience in small events management – Advantage
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent English
This is a full-time position in Ra’anana