We are seeking an outstanding CFO with demonstrated leadership experience and a professional track record of exceptional performance in key executive financial positions.
– Will be responsible to establish and fulfill business development goals for its unique working environment in the entrepreneurship world.
– Will strive forward with a financial agenda that entails a proactive approach towards risk management, initiatives and changes.
– Will play an active key role in establishing and maintaining best practices for finance related processes.
– Will interact effectively with different parts of the company and have ongoing meetings with the company’s CEO for the purpose of knowledge and experience sharing.
– Will participate and be a key speaker in board meeting s and relevant committees.
- Qualified CPA with USGAAP experience.
- At least 7 years of experience at different finance positions, with a wide experience at senior level positions (preferably in hi-tech companies)
- Global experience working with financial authorities in different countries.
- Familiar with international accounting practices and economic principles
- Successful execution of business development processes, ongoing networking, and marketing activities
- Knowledge of forecasting, modeling and budgeting activities across the business
- Past record as an active participant in board meetings and other relevant conferences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with experience collaborating in a multi-disciplinary, diverse, and dynamic team
- Strategic thinking; Creative/innovative; Attention to detail
- Demonstrates efficiency of execution. Flexibility and adaptability.
- Experience at working in multi-tasking high pressure environments, while remaining service oriented