The FP&A Position
The FP&A Manager (Financial Planning and Analysis), will fill a key role in Nextage. Our new FP&A Manager will be responsible for a wide range of activities, working closely with Founders & CEO’s of Start-ups on building budget processes, long-range strategic/financial planning, business scenario modelling and benchmarking, interpreting business KPI’s (B2B, B2C), and creating and delivering presentations, as well as building, nurturing, and managing the FP&A team.
The ideal candidate should have exceptional financial competence, strong business acumen, executive presence and leadership capabilities, a deep knowledge of financial analytics tools and techniques, critical-thinking proficiency, and exceptional communication skills. We are looking for someone who can combine great data analytics skills with business insights to fuel our client’s growth.
- Leading the FP&A team professionally and managing the growth and success of the team
- Establishing work methodologies and introducing innovative tools to guide our clients’ business development
- Building budgets and feasibility analyses
- Creating economic models and analyzing existing information
- Professional presentations to external bodies
- Support and assimilation of systems for ongoing work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Economics / Business
- Knowledge and proven experience in building and working with models – 7 years’ experience
- Speed and knowledge in Power BI – a significant advantage
- Management experience in leading a team in the field – at least 5 years
- Proven experience in creating presentations for managers and or board members, in large and hi-tech organizations
- Previous experience in the Economic Department – High-Tech / Investment Bank / Venture Capital / Accounting firm / consulting firm
- Master in Microsoft Excel
- Fluency in both Hebrew and English
- Independent, accurate, professional
If you are interested in a career at Nextage, please send us your CV. We love working here. And we’re convinced you will, too.
The Position is relevant for our headquarters in Ra’anana.